John F. Hacker
Attorney Hacker joined MFDD in 2003 and became a partner in 2005.
Attorney Hacker provides his clients with litigation and counseling assistance in a variety of areas including real estate law, corporate law, municipal law, securities law, and debtor-creditor and bankruptcy law.
Attorney Hacker represents prestigious real estate developers in Lehigh, Northampton and Monroe Counties. He also represents sellers and purchasers in commercial and residential transactions, and assists purchasers in commercial lending transactions. He has also represented numerous corporations in mergers and acquisitions and in general business matters. In his litigation practice, Attorney Hacker represents clients before township planning commissions and zoning hearing boards, in commercial disputes, and consumers in FINRA securities fraud matters.
- Dickinson School of Law of Pennsylvania State University, J.D.
- Muhlenberg College, B.S. Political Science
- Member of Church Council - Bethany United Methodist Church of Wescosville, PA
- Member of Board of Directors - New Bethany School
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Bar Association of Lehigh County