William H. Dayton, Jr., Partner
Practice AreasEstate Planning
Estate and Trust Administration
Attorney Dayton is one of the founding members of MFDD and has been practicing law in the Lehigh Valley for nearly 30 years representing individuals, business owners and organizations. His practice areas include estate and trust planning and administration, probate law, elder law, business law, and real estate. He is an Agent for Lawyers Title Insurance Corporation.
- John Marshall Law School, J.D.
- Allegheny College, B.A.
- Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States Supreme Court
- Lehigh County Senior Citizens' Center, Former Board Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member of Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Lehigh County Bar Association
- Member of Lawyer Referral Committee
- Estate Planning Council of the Lehigh Valley, Former Board Member and President