Kristie L. Beitler
Attorney Beitler joined MFDD in 2004.
Attorney Beitler's practice areas include matrimonial and domestic relations law, civil litigation and orphans' court litigation. Attorney's Beitler's practice also has a special concentration in adoptions, including both private adoptions and assisting couples in international adoption.
- Villanova University, J.D.
- Pennsylvania State University, B.S., Education
Past Professional Experience
- Enforcement Officer, Lehigh County Domestic Relations Section
- Adjunct Professor, Lehigh Carbon Community College
- Legal Intern, School District of Philadelphia
- Boy Scouts of America Learning for Life Career Awareness Program, Past Presenter
- Girl Scout Gold Award
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Bar Association of Lehigh County
- Family Law Section of the of the Bar Association of Lehigh County
- Donald E. Wieand Barrister's Inn of the Bar Association of Lehigh County
- Executive Committee member
- Young Lawyers Division of the Bar Association of Lehigh County