You Deserve High Quality Employment Law Representation
MFDD represents our clients in all aspects of employment law-related issues. Our experienced attorneys represent clients before federal and state courts, as well as administrative agencies, regarding discrimination and harassment claims arising under:
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964;
- The Americans With Disabilities Act;
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act; and
- The Pennsylvania Human Relations Act.
We are able to provide assistance in investigating and responding to a Charge of Discrimination or other employment-related claims. In addition, we vigorously represent our clients against wrongful termination claims as well as alleged violations of:
- The Family and Medical Leave Act;
- The Fair Labor Standards Act;
- The Equal Pay Act;
- The Pennsylvania Wage Payment and Collection Law;
- The Pennsylvania Whistleblower Law; and
- The Pennsylvania Minimum Wage Law.
MFDD also drafts all forms of employment agreements for employers, employees or independent contractors; such agreements include:
- Employment Agreements;
- Independent Contractor Agreements;
- Deferred Compensation Agreements;
- Pension and Profit Sharing Plans;
- Employee Expense Reimbursement Agreements;
- Arbitration Agreements;
- Non-Competition and Confidentiality Agreements;
- Agreements to Protect Trade Secrets; and
- Stock Option Agreements, among others.