Meeting The Legal Needs Of The Older Person
MFDD provides comprehensive counseling and planning services for the older client. Utilizing years of experience in this area of law, MFDD’s attorneys offer assistance with all legal issues affecting the aging population. Our attorneys possess expansive knowledge and provide services in the following areas:
- Health and Long-Term Care Planning;
- Preservation of Assets Planning;
- Public Benefits (including Medicaid, Medicare, and Social Security);
- Surrogate Decision-Making (including Powers of Attorney, Advanced Directives/Living Wills, and Guardianships);
- Elder Abuse and Fraud Issues;
- Housing and Living Arrangements;
- Nursing Home Issues; and
- The Conservation, Disposition, and Administration of Estates (including Wills, Trusts, and Probate of an Estate).
Our attorneys are familiar with professional and non-legal resources and services publicly and privately available to meet the needs of the older person.